become a member
ATS Teaming Alliance Program is our comprehensive partner program that aims to address the business needs of our network of partners. This program gives partners the background, technology, and support they need to effectively address the needs of their customers. This program has been carefully structured to address the diverse needs of the different types of partners. The benefits of a partnership with ATS include:
- Product Technical training when required
- End Customer leads to preferred partners
- Consulting services and customer engagement
- Pre-Sales Support and co-development of customer
- Product Technical implementation skills
- Discounts and special pricing
general approach to projects
ATS has set high standards of Quality and Performance to excel in the current services market. With highly experienced and skilled consultants, ATS has adopted a well refined Quality and Process to deliver the projects that are assigned to it. The company’s approach to any project includes a 5 key checkpoint process helping identify Project Risks and better control and assure the quality of the project deliverables. The below process diagram summarizes our approach.
ATS works with Vendors and their Resellers group in a unique model that compliment the channel distribution models. There are three market channels currently being serviced out of which Direct Customer service is only for very limited key customers.
ATS works with various vendors and partners to service different sectors within the IT. ATS’ consultants are enabled with the knowledge and tools early in the product release stage so they can assist vendors with the launch of its products in the market. ATS invests heavily in its consultants and resident engineers, so that they are well equipped to handle projects of any complexity.
key benefits to the partners
ATS offers its services to the end customers through its channel partners. Resellers can take advantage of its unique business model to offer more value based solutions to their customers. This allows them to:
- Concentrate on your core sales activity; sub-contract the service deliveries to ATS
- Offer its customers the latest technology available in the market, without the necessity of investing in in-house technical skills
- Offer high quality standard processes and installations to your customer
- Gain access to pre-sales and solutions design for enterprise products
- Avoid investments on trainings and costly head counts
- Expand your technology portfolio and be flexible and lean at the same time